Certifying Acceptance Agent (CAA)

AJ Tax Services are now IRS CAA for ITIN, and process ITINs primarily for H1-B, L1 and F-1 visa holders’ families.
This means that we signed a contract with the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) ITIN office.
DO NOT confuse us with Acceptance Agents (AA) or basic tax preparers who have very limited or no authority
We are authorized agents by IRS ITIN office and we can issue Certificate of Accuracy (CoA) letter read more

Back To Top